Mortgage Loan Payment Calculator Instructions
- Subtract your estimated down payment from the property
price and enter the value in "Loan Amount"
(Remember that if the down payment is less than 20% of
the sale price you will have the added expense of
Mortgage Insurance which is not figured into this
- Enter the current interest rate. Contact ... to find
- Estimate Annual Tax and Insurance and enter these
- To test the effect of different loan periods try
alternatives to the default of "30" years.
- Each time you change a value hit "Calculate
Now" to see what the effect is.